Friday, December 26, 2008

The Beginning


Why SWASHBUCKLE?

Because it's an awesome name, that's why. It invokes excitement and adventure. Do I consider myself a swashbuckler? A swaggering, sword wielding scoundrel of the high seas? No. But I do loves me some adventure and excitement. I thrill to new experiences, travel, and learning everything about everything. I plan to master it all. If that isn't exciting, then I don't know what is.
This blog will likely be a mix of a lot of different things. Travel journals. Photos. Rants and raves. Comedy bits. Updates on things going on in my life. It may take a while for it to find its voice and its look, but I hope to always make it entertaining.

Thanks for stopping by. This is gonna be fun.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome! I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I expect great things here - you've always been entertaining!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I have figured out how to "comment" on here (oh the complicated things I have to do as a user of a less than ubiquitous computing platform) I'm gonna be your blog within a blog. Or not. Depends on how much time I have and how many perv jokes I have in my arsenal. haHA

    ReplyDelete