Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Behind the Scenes


  I've finished the first of the three "20 Years of Delta Wing Pictures" videos I'm going to post, and it's up on YouTube. (For those of you who aren't regular followers of this blog, scroll down one post to catch up.)
  This first offering is the "Behind the Scenes" video, about 4 minutes long. There are only a few short clips from the really early productions, but mostly it borrows heavily from two major films I did in 2001 and 2005. Unfortunately, there just wasn't a lot of surviving "off camera" footage from the early years, so this is by far not a proper representation of projects and people.
  The next video will be a look at all the best scenes from the actual completed films. This one will be a much more thorough look at EVERY project, starting in 1989 and going through the present. It's going to be awesome.
  The third and final video, sure to be the fave, will be all the bloopers from 20 years worth of screw-ups. It's gonna be hard to cut that one down to a reasonable length.
  For now, sit back and enjoy this brief retrospective. Big thanks to all my fellow actors and crew over the years!


Click HERE to see the video!

Oh, and do me a favor- let the video load before you watch it. Don't do it peacemeal, it destroys the rhythm!

2 comments:

  1. What was that spider webby stuff you were using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Web fluid. I don't know what's in it, but it makes amazingly realistic spider webs. So far, I've been unable to hold criminals with it, but I'm working on that.

    ReplyDelete