Sunday, July 19, 2009

Celebrate!



  Today, I finally finished digitizing footage from 20 years worth of films I've done. I never counted how many tapes it was, but it was a lot, when you consider all the raw footage in addition to the finished projects. I've boiled it all down to 15 hours of the best stuff, and that will in turn be boiled down into three seperate videos: A behind-the-scenes montage, a montage of the best film scenes, and of course a blooper reel from all productions past.
  This has been an incredible undertaking and I've spent countless hours on it over the past few months. It's been an inspiring journey back through all that hard work, and I can't wait to show you all the results. Watch for it!

1 comment:

  1. That still has me on the edge of my seat. Is it a "blooper" or is it a "best" shot. Maybe both!

    Frank.

    ReplyDelete