Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The beginnings of legitimacy


  As promised, here's an update from my new home on the West Coast.

  It's been a couple of weeks now, and things are finally starting to settle in. I'm registered with a couple of good solid casting agencies, I'm listed on IMDB and the casting notices are pouring in. I was invited to come to a meeting at CBS yesterday, but had to turn it down because it was a project I wasn't at all interested in. It's a good feeling though, to see all these listings and auditions filling my inbox. It's a bit scary taking such a leap in life and trying to find enough faith in yourself to know that you can make it. I've come this far, though, so I know I'm doing something right.
  Hope to bring you much more exciting news soon!
  Also note the new Twitter link in the right hand column. Not a fan of it, personally, but I was advised to use it as a networking tool. Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment