Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shakespearean Debut



  Well, tonight, months of hard work will pay off in a public performance at DC Studio Theatre. At 8:00 this evening, "Final Scenes" kicks off to what looks to be a packed house. The first two scenes in the rotation are from "The Taming of the Shrew," which stars myself as Petruchio and Chelsey Christensen as Kate. The entire event will run about two-and-a-half hours and will feature scenes from "Romeo & Juliet," "Macbeth," "Hamlet," "A Midsummer Night's Dream," and "Twelfth Night."
  I'm tremendously excited about this, and feel very blessed to have worked with such a talented and amazing group of friends.
  Tomorrow, I'll have to change gears (slightly) and begin preparing for the LAMDA callback. It hasn't quite hit me yet that I'll be flying out next week. A LOT of work to do before then. I've been going at 200 miles an hour since January, and I'll be VERY much looking forward to some rest once I get back from foggy London town.
  But for tonight, time to break a leg!



No comments:

Post a Comment